Friday, January 21, 2011

New Years- Utah County Baby Photographer

I decided for New Years that my resolution would be not to have one. But.. that i would accomplish one thing a day that would make a difference just for that day. Just to be able to feel some sort of accomplishment. So my goal for today was to find something that inspired me to be creative. I thought about doing a sewing project , pulling out a canvas and some paints, sketching or just doing a simple craft project. I didn't do any of those, instead i pulled out my camera for my own personal gratification and took pictures of the the two most inspirational things in my life. My girls. How can you not look in those eyes and be inspired to be beautiful, creative, lovable, nurturing ... anything! My girls make my world go round as im sure your loved ones do for you. I just wanted to say thank you for letting me be inspired by all your loved ones and little miracles and i cannot wait to be able to do more so this year!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
More of my cute girls coming soon :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Amanda