Thursday, September 9, 2010

Meet Chayce-Utah County Children's Photographer

First a little update! My little one will be here in a week so i am officially on Maternity Leave. I am booking sessions the last week of October  and have one opening left, and November is almost filled. Please get in touch with me about scheduling your dates. I would love to still be able to work with you! Hope you guys all have a fun September! Be sure to check back , i will still be  updating  my blog with some past sessions i haven't gotten to blog yet... and not to mention I'm sure there will be a overload of newborn pictures of my sweet baby ....{A}

Weren't these sisters cute! Thanks for letting me take these :)
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Up next.... {Z} &{K}'s school pictures

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Amanda